Heather Reid Innovative Conferences & Communications
P.O. Box 319, 59 Millmanor Place
Delaware, ON N0L 1E0
Registration Fees Include:
- nutrition – as noted in agenda
- all printed materials
- Early registration | $ 399.00 – on/before June 30, 2018
- Regular registration | $ 495.00 – on/after July 1, 2018
- When registering 6 people at one time – the 6th registration is 50% off
- When registering 11 people at one time – the 11th registration is 100% off
- delegate name and provided address will be shared with organizers and exhibitors
- business casual dress is required
- our conference is fragrance-free
- unless previously sold out, the cut-off date for registrations is NOVEMBER 2, 2018.
Cancellation / Substitution Policy:
- cancellations will be refunded less 20% administration fee with notice of cancellation
being received at Innovative Conferences and Communications, no later than
OCTOBER 12, 2018. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- substitutions may be made but notice must be received at Innovative Conferences
and Communications, no later than NOVEMBER 2, 2018.
- Canadian Educators Conference on Mental Health 2018 reserves the right to make
appropriate program changes as deemed necessary and/or cancel events due to
circumstances beyond its control. In the event of cancellation of the conference, only
registration fees will be refunded.
Confirmation of Receipt of Registration:
Registrants will be able to print their confirmation and receipt upon completion of registration online for the Canadian Educators Conference on Mental Health 2018. If you have mailed or emailed in your registration, and have not received an emailed confirmation of registration within 3 weeks, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8